Monday, January 26, 2009

About that incident

Brandy Norwood and that Church incident

MC was talking about Brandy getting out of Space Church (Scientology) and I mentioned the incident involving Brandy and her people getting into an incident with members of AME Church during a bible study. Supposedly, she and her friends had just visited a “Space Church” before this happened.

I thought I remembered reading about this on her Wikipedia page, but it looks like it has 'disappeared' from her entry. I'm too lazy to find out if her page was changed.

Wouldn't you think this should be mentioned in her Wiki page, even if she wasn't charged, considering other movie stars have worst incidents mentioned in their pages, (Andy Dick?).

There is a different spin on it and it is worth mentioning she claims she wasn't involved.

It seems odd that it wasn't mentioned in her history, but the car wreck accident was mentioned

Hmmm...

BTW, she still has a lawsuit sitting over her head over that fatal accident.

Personally, I hope she has 'cleared' herself of those Xenu people. I like her voice and I'd loved to see a true comeback from her Xenu free.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47