Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prison Break is ending

Prison Break is ending this year. And, I'm not upset about it.

I have to agree with fellow blogger MC on this one, Prison Break needed to end. It's time for the show to end on a high note, and the format of the show simply can't sustain itself with anymore years. The way the story is set up the can end with a satisfying finale. (Just don't give us a lame ending like 15 seconds of black screen)

The first and seconds of the show blew me away, while the third season was okay. The fourth season seems more in tune to with first two seasons.

Man, most of the shows I enjoy are disappearing from the airwaves (The Shield, The Wire,), and now this.

I have no faith in FOX giving us anything interesting to watch.

4 comments:

Yvonne Tran said...

The only reason I'm still watching at this point is for Mahone. He should go over to 24 once the season's over!

Semaj said...

But, you have to say that T-Bag moment where he finally does something right, and gets punished for it, was one of the best moments for that character.

Mahone is one bad ass character. you know, he'd fit right in with the 24 universe and he does seem like a 24 character to begin with.

The simply has no other place to go. My only problem with this is there aren't that many good dramas to replace it.

Yvonne Tran said...

I'm watching PB season 1 for the first time since it aired - it's amazing how much the characters have changed. ESPECIALLY T-Bag. I liked his 'redemptive' arc in season 2, but this season he's a completely different character.

I think William Fichtner has a new show already.

P.S: Ah, and it has Mason in it :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231578/

Semaj said...

Hmm, sounds like an action version of the split concept between Law and Order.

it sounds like an interesting show, but it depends on which network it appears on. If its on FOX its doomed

T-bag:
Yeah, T-Bag was one mean SOB in the first season. I couldn't stand that "hold my pocket" thing.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47