Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Meme II

11. Do you think you are strong?: I look for things. Things that me strong. We are strong.

12. What is your favorite ice cream?: Cookies and Cream

13. What is the first thing you notice about people?: Women: Their faces and their smile. I’m really into a cute face and bright smile. If you pay for my dinner and have a cute face and bright smile, I’m yours. Men: Don’t care about them

14. Red or pink?: What? What the hell kind of question is this?

15. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?: My attitude, I get worked up about things too much for my own good. I think about crap too much.

16. Who do you miss the most?: My Grandfather, I remember going to the old Norfolk Southern (Back then they were called Southern) train yard and watching the trains switch. It would be summer time and it was a lot of fun. I would then go home and play on my train set.

17. What color shoes are you wearing?: Why, are you planning on stealing them? White ones now.

18. What was the last thing you ate?: Popcorn. Would you be freaked out if I said, your soul?

19. What are you listening to right now?: Jerry Goldsmith’s The Mummy score.

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: I wouldn’t be a crayon. I’d be the whole crayon box that has the crayon sharpener. I carry all the damn colors.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

omg i loved your answers!

*i'm the whole damn crayon box with the sharpener in the back*

Using your powers for Awesome!

Semaj said...

Why thank you, Mayren. I hope to have part three up sometime today or tomorrow.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47