Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mike Myers might just win

Myers: "Hello, Eddie Murphy, how about we do a movie together?"
And, that's how the world ended.
________________________________________

Mike Myers lead the Golden Raspberry nominations with seven.

He must be proud.

While I'd like to see him actually star in a good movie as a leading man, I just don't see that happening. He might just decide to disappear for another three or four years like he did after Cat in the Hat. I sure he isn't taking the nominations too well.

Myers' role in Inglourious Basterds might be pretty good, if brief.

Side note on the Raspberry Award:

I think Frank Miller's The Spirit should have been nominated, because I believe he's gotten off way too easy when you compare the backlash M. Night Shyamalan receives every time he releases a film. Not that I'm trying to defend Shyamalan.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47