Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rosie O’Donnell stops blogging

"Hey, let go of my Eggo!"
(News Flash Eggos are good!)
_______________

Rosie O’Donnell Invented the Blog Sphere and is now going to stop blogging for good.

Well, she believes she was important the beginning of the blogsphere. I’m sure she doesn’t claim she game birth to the blogsphere, besides who would want to claim that?

From People.com,

(("When I started to blog, no one knew what a blog was," O'Donnell tells PEOPLE while cutting the ribbon at the brand-new Maravel Arts Center Monday.))

She also gave us ‘great’ movies like Another Stakeout, Exit to Eden (where she almost gets naked), and that awful Riding the Bus movie.

Then her statement starts to get all screwy.

(("Then it got so commonplace, it was kind of being used on entertainment shows as edited pieces. I was like, 'It's not worth it.' It wasn't providing the joy that it used to.”))

Since you don’t have a TV show, (like that stupid Rosie Live) people are going to be interested in what you write because you’re a celebrity. Besides, you don’t get into a feud with The View and not expect people to use your posts.

I usually get a kick out of other people’s blogs, but I don’t seem to find the type of joy you seem to have, Rosie. There’s isn’t a magical pot of Joy at the end of the blog sphere.

I’m personally kind of upset she’s not going to blog anymore. Where the hell am I going to get my poorly written Haikus now? This could also mean less news time for feuds and rants, and I love blogging about that.

The blogsphere has certainly gotten a lot lighter, and quieter now that she’s left.

Let’s just close down the Blog Sphere, because one of our forefathers (mothers?) has left.

Enjoy this picture of her from the movie Exit to Eden.

She does make fun of herself in this movie in her old stand up act.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47