Monday, October 17, 2005

The terrain is very rocky and there are huge gaps that are difficult to get out of.
__________________________________________

Notice the detail in the fall-colored trees. I really enjoyed seeing this area and it’s fun to actually watch the leaves fall to the ground and began to collect there in a pile. When it’s windy, the trees bend.
________________________________________________________________

A sunset, very pretty.
________________________________________________

This is one of many locations, called the Crag or Creg. This old structure is connected to an ancient race that once lived on the planet long ago. They are located throughout the planet, because they act as gateways and transports. You take a crystal and a higher level mage can transport you to one of these Crags around the world.

The Gateway aspect didn’t happen until recently with a major expansion pack. There is a shattered crystal that leads to a completely different world, a shadow world. So, these things are doorways to a ghost world.
__________________________________________________________________




4 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Gotta love that Squaresoft art direction. Whoops, did I say Squaresoft? I meant Square-Enix. Silly me.

Semaj said...

LOL, these people some how create a new world every year, they are amazing.

I still call them Squaresoft sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I will probably never stop calling them Squaresoft. It has become a household name for me.

paul

Semaj said...

Yep it's the name I grew up on.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47