Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~The more I hear Jerry Goldsmith’s Congo score, the more I like it. Great score, bad movie

~My brother’s car was completely totaled by a truck, while it was parked out in the parking lot. He almost had it paid off and wham, all gone. Some think the truck driver was drunk and didn’t have a clue what was going on. Well, my brother got a check and he’s thinking about getting a Scion car…I don’t like that, he’s better off getting one of those crappy SUVs.

~If I ever found a needle in a haystack, what do I win?

~Yes, I’ve been watching the second season of Nip/Tuck. Famke Janssen is so f’ing hot in that show. I’m single Famke, I can be your X-man anytime.

~Did you know that there has been a new Transformers show on TV for at least the last ten years? In some shape or form…

~Does anyone even read the Source anymore? I don’t.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47