Monday, October 24, 2005

Dude I know you think you’re cool smoking during game, but you’re not…you’re playing kickball craps sake.

_______________________________________________________________

Something about this picture looks stupid.

________________________________________________
“I know how to break dance, yo yo, check-check-check it out.”
______________________________________________________

These are the people that didn’t get picked. I wonder why? My goodness, look how big that woman’s mouth is, she probably has swallowed entire subway sandwiches whole. Take that Jared! The woman on the right has an interesting shirt on.

____________________________________________________________

I’m sorry but nobody looks cool kicking a ball, nobody.

_________________________________________________
Woman: “It might just fit in there. I wonder if he’d notice.”
_____________________________________________

2 comments:

Jeff said...

My new rule: Fat people shouldn't wear a shirt that says "Hogg's." Another mission for Captain Obvious.

Semaj said...

Yeah, that was the first thing that caught my eye, then the large mouth woman creeped me out

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47