Wednesday, October 26, 2005

“Video into women’s shower room, check.”

The Rock: “Uh, isn’t this a little like Stargate?”

Director: “Shut up, we don’t need anymore Lawsuits, the Aliens one is still pending!”

__________________________________________________________________

I hate this part of the movie. Just dumb

___________________________________________________

“Hmm, I wonder if I can shave in this thing…”
______________________________________________
Rock: “Keep Firing! We have to fend off these critics as long as we can! Don’t let them touch you!”
____________________________________________
Okay so recruitment is down in the armed forces, maybe this movie will bring it back up…okay maybe not.
___________________________________________________

The dude: “I was in bloody Lord of the Rings, before this.”

The Rock: “I was in Scorpion King before this, so this is a step up.”

_______________________________________________________
Not sure if I want to smell what the Rock is cooking here.
__________________________________________________
I want one

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47