Saturday, October 29, 2005

lame games

Who can forget Uno cards? When I was a kid, I remembered playing this game with family members on Friday nights. I never understood the rules of the game, so I don’t recall ever winning the game. I just remembered people yelling “Uno!”
_________________________________________________
One of the lamest games ever created was Hungry-Hungry Hippos. All you had to do was eat more marbles than the rest of your friends. What did you win? Nothing, because it was a stupid game
______________________________________________________________________
I’m sure this is what all business people play after hours, yep sure
__________________________________________
Kid: “Gee, Mom, thanks. I asked for a PSP and a X-BOX 360 and you got me Hungry Hippos. Next time, just take a dump in a box, and gift wrap it for me.”
_________________________________________
The wild cards were the special cards that everyone wanted.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47