Thursday, October 06, 2005

That’s just creepy, make them stop smiling…
_______________________________________
Some clowns don’t wear their makeup, they just run for office.
_______________________________________
Quit smiling you’re not funny…
_______________________________________
Mimes, part of the Axis of Evil.
____________________________________
Somebody call the cops, there’s a freaking clown behind the counter.
_______________________________________________
I wish the big guy in the middle would punch those two clowns
________________________________________
Rodeo clowns are bad too, but I do like that bulls kick the living crap out of them.
_____________________________________________________
ICP, a rap group made up of clowns, I wish I was making this up.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Dude, you say you hate clowns, but I'm going to blow your mind. Check out the new chick Ronald McDonald.

Semaj said...

Wow, this is just strange, I guess they want to move away from the clown bit .

The fake red hair was just weird.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47