Saturday, October 01, 2005

Random Thoughts (sad)



Random Thoughts (sad)

~Man, I am really depressed right now, and at noon I have to go to a football game. I’m not in the mood for Football or football fans.

~I was so depressed that I slept from 3pm to 11pm. Then came into work an hour late. I hope I can get over this depression soon. This is not fun.

~It’s kind of strange considering I had such a good time on Thursday hanging out on the radio station, but now I’m feeling really bad. I’m usually a dreary guy, but this is the worst I’ve been in a while.

~Perhaps, I need to take a long poop or something.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

A goog, long shit solves any problem.

"Shit your depressions away!"

Semaj said...

You're right, I'm feeling better now

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47