Tuesday, June 09, 2015

The Young Turks discussion about Game of Thrones

The Young Turks discussion about Game of Thrones
I like this discussion about last nights episode. Stannis Baratheon was never a good person, but he's about even with the Bolton family. Stannis did the horrible thing he's been hinting at for two seasons. I didn't think they were going to burn Shireen until I saw them hold back her mother. I was like, “Yep, she's going to die.” And, those screams are really hard to listen to. There really isn't anyone to cheer for in the coming battle in Winterfell. 
I love the Danny scene scene with dragon. She sort of called the dragon to her, right? Anyway, I loved seeing the dragon burn all those bad guys in the arena. I also like seeing the dragon accept her and let her ride him.
Seeing Jorah defending Daenerys is a nice redemption for this character.
While I loved the last episode more, this was another good, heart-wrenching episode. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47