Tuesday, June 09, 2015

About that Texas Police officer

About that Texas Police officer
I think the cop went way too far with his actions. Yes, the young teen girl should have walked away and not given him lip, but he went from being a dick to being a dangerous guy in a span of minutes. And, you can tell the other police officer react in a more passive way compared to him.
While I am the most critical of my own community, I think they're right in this incident. He pulled a gun on a bunch of teens because he was in a bad mood, and I find that very wrong. It is just a troubling video to watch.He grabs her so hard and mean that it is really bad.
Luckily, the cop did leave the force. And, that's a good thing. I have a bad day almost everyday, but I am not armed so that makes a big difference.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47