Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Random Things

Random Things
~Ride Share: I was finally approved for the program. It took forever for the background check. I've made some really good money so far and some nice people. I only had one minor screw up and one minor one. However, I dig both the quiet and talkie riders. One guy and I hit it off talking about movie scores because he heard my Dawn of the Planet of the Apes tracks. I'm getting better. I'm going to draw back on my rides in a few weeks though. 

~My portable HD died a few days ago: I have two, but my older, larger one sort of malfunctioned and doesn't read on either of my computers. I'm not too broken up about it. I'll use a flash drive and MS's version of the cloud to save data. Should I use it as a paper weight?
~Police Officer was “under stress” before he went ape shit on those black teens: Look, I have had near breakdowns recently, but I am not a police officer with a gun. Having a bad day could mean someone could end up dead. If I had a stressful day, people at work have their feelings hurt.
~Orange is the New Black: It's coming back this week on Friday. The show has its flaws, but I still really like this show. I am looking forward to it. 
 ~Jurassic World: And, I am not looking forward to Jurassic World. I am not just not that interested and I am not going to see it on Friday night either. However, the movieis hovering in the low 70s, so that might be a good thing.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47