Monday, June 29, 2015

Nice Pic, bro I mean sister.


Facebook friend posted this...
This picture sums up my thoughts on the conservative religious right on their views of gay marriage.  I have huge problems with the left and the far left, but we’re on the same page when it comes to this issue. I tend to have right views on certain things, but I really can't care what happens in someone's bedroom.  And, the far right doesn't really understand this. 
I hate marriage all marriage.  I think the concept of marriage is extremely flawed and out of date, but everyone should have the right to get married and ruin their lives gay or straight.  I want more people to realize how silly marriage is as a whole more than banning a segment of our population from doing it. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47