Thursday, June 04, 2015

Honest Trailers Entourage

Honest Trailers Entourage
Yeah, I used to really like this show back in the day. However, something about this show rubbed me the wrong way toward the later seasons. I kind of left the show when Sasha Gray became the a love interest in one season. Plus, the show seems to have something again fat guys. I remember them bashing Kevin Smith and Seth Rogen on a number of occasions. What's up with that? 
 It is a show I lost interest and didn't even bother watching the last season. I usually like most HBO shows with the exception of Girls.
Will I see the Entourage movie? Nope, not in the theaters. I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of Dude/Bros. They've just as annoying as teenage girls in a theater...or children.
However, I am a fan of Ari Gold.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47