Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Thoughts (Storage compartments, storage compartments?)

"Those are Klingons?"

Random Thoughts

~Chattroulette: Nexting by the Numbers: This is great video. It is funny to see how the guy put people into Boys, Girls, and Perverts. Of course, it is mostly made up of guys, and most people didn't want to talk to him. (Nexted). When he puts a hot girl in front of the camera, the results completely changed.

~Kirstie Alley: Has she finally completely lost it? I mean is constantly twittering, but not doing much acting these days. She gets in fights with Perez Hilton for no good reason and leaves fat farms. I don't think that's much of a career. Why hasn't Scientology come in help her out, since they think they're better at treatment than actor doctors.

~Speaking of Scientology, it looks like the Space Church is going after St. Petersburg Times. Remember, they are the paper that ripped the church a new one with their in depth reporting. They hired a group of reporters to investigate the paper.

Wait a second, I thought the church claimed they didn't follow the Fair Game policy anymore?

~Pictures of Dawn Brancheau doing what she loved...training whales. I didn't see the footage of the whale trainer getting killed by Tilikum the killer whale. But it is sad to know that she was killed by the very creatures she loved to interact with. Dawn Brancheau appears happy in the photos. From what I can gather, the whale probably thought it was playing with her, but ended up killing her. But, keep in mind killer whales do have a mean streak in them too.

~Killer Whale eats fisherman's caught fish. Repost

~I'm really getting sick of this cold weather. I can't wait until it warms up enough for me to ride my bike around town again. Next weekend might just be those days for me to get out.

~Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

~I used to have this huge crush on this chick named Dawn from back in the day. I always found her cute, and I made no bones about it. I was friends with her friend, so we'd see each other from time to time. But, I never got enough guts to ask her out when she was single. I always felt she was out of my league, so I didn't even bother. Now, some years later, she looks even better and hotter, but she's married. Oh, well...



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47