A fun little meme…
I found the Samurai Frog's Meme rather interesting, so I figured I'd give it a shot too. So, sit back and enjoy the show.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?: Nope, serious relationships aren’t my thing. I’m not exactly a nice person.
02) What was your dream growing up?: Didn’t really have one growing up. I was too buried into my own world, so I didn’t really think about the future. I didn’t really focus on writing until much later in life. Though I was into playing and reading music.
03) What talent do you wish you had?: I’m not sure about this one. Any talent I have is because I busted my ass working on the stuff that people say I’m good at now. I guess I wish I had the courage to actually try a stand up act in a comedy club.
04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?: How do I know you didn’t put something in my drink? You know what, I’ll get it myself. I don’t trust you.
05) Favorite vegetable?: Corn. I love corn. I’m a corn fan.
06) What was the last book you read?: Currently, I am reading an Arabic Dictionary book. I got it last week.
07) What zodiac sign are you?: I don’t care. I think the whole Zodiac Signs thing is total bullshit. It always bugs me when someone has the nerve to ask me my sign. My Zodiac Sign is the middle finger. How do you like them apples?
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.: Never.
09) Worst habit?: Chewing my finger nails. I guess it is better than chewing my actual fingers.
10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?: I wouldn’t offer a ride to my best friend if I saw him walking down the street. Why would I let you in my messy car for a ride? Now, if I saw Steven Seagal walking down the street, I’d pick him up. Wait, that didn’t sound right.
11) What is your favorite sport?: Nothing, I’m a geek, so I hate all sports. I do ride bicycles, but I don’t watch the races.
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?: I’m 100% pessimistic in everything. I see the dark cloud in everything.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?: I would never make eye-contact with you and never speak one word. I’d just turn up my MP3 player and completely ignore you. Are you following me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?: I hate to get all emo on you, but there so many things that I couldn’t chose one. But, these horrible things do make us who we are today. So, suck it up.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.: I never went to my prom, but I did show up to my Junior prom the year before. I vowed never to show up for my Sr. Prom.
16) Do you have any pets?: Dog, but I’ve had tons of pets.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?: Crap, man. What is going on here?
18) What was your first impression of me?: Well, you wanted a ride from me and you were stuck in an elevator with me. Creepy, but not in a good way. What do you want from me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?: Clowns are Evil! I hate clowns. I always found their makeup spooky. Are you a clown? Is that why you’re asking me all these questions?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?: It took me a long time to accept who I am as a person outside and inside. Surprisingly, I’m pretty much happy with the way I am today. I could care two-shits about what anyone thinks about the way I look.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?: Neither, I don’t care what you do. Just don’t involve me. You’re starting to creep me out, dude.
22) What color eyes do you have?: Brown?
23) Ever been arrested?: Nope, I don’t plan having that experience. Does anyone say, “Boy, I’d love to get arrested today!”
24) Bottle or can soda?: canned
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?: Save it. I love the smell of money too much to give it away.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?: Anywhere where there aren’t a lot of people. I hate people and I really hate crowds of people.
27) Do you believe in ghosts?: No way! (!) Huh, what was that noise?
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?: Riding my bicycle, writing and listening to film scores. And, answering Memes.
29) Do you swear a lot?: Actually, I used the first word of the cuss word when in public. Like F’ you and CS’er. Go F’ yourself. I S’ed myself you MF’er. People know me because of that.
30) Biggest pet peeve?: People asking me about my biggest pet peeve.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?: Strange, crazy, angry. Wait, that’s three words. F’ it.
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?: I’d believe in a ghost before romance. I think romance is a concept we humans cooked up to make us feel better about ourselves. We have basic sexual and relational needs that we wrap in this flowery concept of romance.
33) Favorite and least favorite food?: Favorite: Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican. Worst: Klingon food
34) Do you believe in God?: Agnostic, but more Agnostic atheism than anything else.