Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

Hot Tub Time Machine

At first, I didn’t know what to think about the movie. I read the title and thought, “Well, that’s an interesting name for a movie.” Despite the goofy name and premise, I sort of like the trailer.

But how in the hell do you get John Cusack to agree to do this film?

This shouldn't be confused with the raunchy films Hollywood Hot Tubs and Hollywood Hot Tubs 2: Educating Crystal. Yes, I've seen both movies.

Anyway, Hot Tub Time Machine is set to release this March. This movie could be really bad or kind of funny.

(Source of poster)

4 comments:

MC said...

They did this premise on Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.

Semaj said...

you know what, now that I think about it, you're correct. Have to wonder if someone is thinking lawsuit.

P. Sebben said...

Ha HA, plagiarism.

Semaj said...

word

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47