Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Losers vs. The A-Team?



Losers vs. The A-Team?

Head over to Filmonic.com to get the full story, but this seems like a strange way to market a movie. Basically, the Losers are a modern version of The A-Team. (From a comic called The Losers) Both groups are former government teams that have to fend for themselves after being betrayed.

So, one a movie influenced by The A-Team going up against a remake of The A-Team. That is very strange. The only thing I see The Losers having over the remake movie is Zoe Saldana. Other than that, they seem like the same story.

For me, I grew up watching countless hours of the original A-Team, so I’ll be seeing that one first. But they both look good, but I don’t think it is a good idea to release these two films around the same time.

The Losers trailer

A-Team Trailer


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47