Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olivia Munn Comic Book?

Nice, very nice

Olivia Munn Comic Book?

Well, it isn't exactly official, but still the cover looks amazing! I have to say Olivia looks incredible on the cover. I like the Rocky short-shorts and the dead on likeness of Munn. My only complaint is this; What kind of story can you tell about a G4 star? Does she kick Bill Gates' ass? Does this mean she will finally destroy the EVIL Adam Sessler?

Some of the folks in a certain funny Podcast I listen to on Talkshoe started talking about an unofficial comic book based on every geeks' dream girl Olivia Munn. I won't mention the podcast here just in case Munn's legal department comes sniffing around.

Naturally, Munn fanboys (and girls???) are split down the middle. Olivia had this to say about the unofficial comic book from her twitter. ((Theres a comic book out with my name and likness that I AM NOT A PART OF. If I do a comic book, ill tell u first. DONT buy this FAKE one ))

I guess she's none too pleased about it, and it would seem her legal team is trying to put an end to the comic book. Some are saying she might not have a legal leg to stand on. Keep in mind this book could be protected under “parody”. Unless there is a lot of dirty things in the book, I don't see why she would object to it. I'd be thrilled to have my own a fan comic book.

We'll have to wait and see.

Alt-cover?

2 comments:

MC said...

I think she is upset that they didn't ask her first. I am sure she would be down with it if she was involved (and making some money from her likeness).

Semaj said...

Yeah, I can see her point, and I'm sure she would work with them if asked. But lawyers sicking on them is a bit much. I would have e-mailed the writer/artist and talked it out.

It will be interesting to see what happens

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47