Monday, February 08, 2010

Erika Christensen And Julia Stiles twins? They look alike

Erika Christensen And Julia Stiles twins?

I was watching Swimfan, I know it is not a good movie, and I remembered that Erika Christensen looked a lot like the equally hot Julia Stiles. I remembered watching trailers from this movie and believing this was Julia Stiles instead. I mean they look like twins.

Sadly, Erika Christensen does have one major negative aspect to her. She was schooled under the Church of Scientology. And, the first thing I said was, “What a waste.” Like another member of the church, a Vulcan, she twitters a lot.

Julia Stiles

I think many girls still identify with her because of the extremely popular date movie Save the Last Dance.

You have to wonder if these two have ever met?


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47