Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ESPN Battle: Tony Kornheiser vs. Hannah Storm


Uh, what exactly is happening over at ESPN? Tony Kornheiser vs. Hannah Storm

Yet another scandal broke out in the ESPN buildings today over something in the form of sexual harassment. Since I have never watched Sports Center or ESPN, I had no idea who any of these people were before this story broke.

But it would seem Tony Kornheiser made some remarks about Hannah Storm’s skirt and outfit that pissed off the top brass at ESPN.

From Daily News, (("Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today," Kornheiser said. "She's got on red go-go boots and a Catholic-school plaid skirt. … Way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now. She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body.

"I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't. But Hannah Storm, Come on now! Stop! What are you doing? She's what I would call a Holden Caulfield fantasy at this point."))

While I'm not sure he should be suspended for his choice of words, someone should have slapped him. I think it was the sausage casing comment that made people angry. I have to ask this though; Would people be up in arms if it was Hannah Storm dissing Kornheiser?

But, I have to admit that what he said was really shitty and mean. I think Storm is rather hot for her age. With a body like that, she can wear whatever she wants. Why did he attack her?

This is the same company that had the Erin Andrews scandal. She was the reporter that had her very own stalker that filmed her naked.

Then you had that Steve Phillips scandal where he cheated on his wife with a below average-looking female intern. Steve broke it off with Brooke Hundley and she went crazy and went after his family. Supposedly, Phillips' mistress was caught in front of the house leaving a letter.

So, I have to ask; What is wrong with ESPN?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47