Monday, February 15, 2010

At Rest...

For anyone that’s been reading this blog for a long time, they are fully aware of a certain investigation involving someone I knew. Well, it would seem that case has finally been put to rest. I’m not going to say how much I was involved in the case, but I will say I am relieved that some people can finally get some closure in the case.

Someday, I’d like to tell rest of the story, but that wouldn’t be right at the moment. I’ll just say this; be careful what you put into your blog. I’m not sure how much this blog was used or other information, but I hoped it helped. That’s all I’m going to say.

2 comments:

MC said...

That is some great news dude... some great news.

Semaj said...

I wish I could talk about and give the full story, but I don't want to muck up the story. It is certainly a lesson in NOT becoming the story you're reporting.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47