Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Things

Somehow, Tracy has crossed the line of trash and class. Cheers!
________________________________________
Random Things

~Rush Limbaugh gets rushed away from the group that was bidding for ownership of the St. Louis Rams. I usually find all this political stuff rather boring, but nothing pleases me more than seeing Rush's mouth getting him into trouble. I'm all for freedom of speech, but keep in mind that saying stupid things will also give people the freedom to kick you out of their group.

~Rapist Polanski is supposedly working on a new film while sitting in jail. Great, another boring movie that art elitists can latch on to. Fine, the guy has made some interesting, if sometimes boring, movies. He still did what he did to a 13 year old child.

Side Note: I went around to my fellow co-workers and asked them if they knew who Roman Polanski was. Pretty much no one knew who I was talking about. I then asked, “Remember that French cop that body searched Jackie and Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 3?” And, they all remembered him. Talk about not being pop cultured...

~Tracy Morgan takes on SNL: I am not a huge fan of Tracy Morgan, but he tells it like it is. He talks smack about Chris Kattan, and he's right. Chris Kattan has no career now. But, Cheri Oteri does have a career of sorts as the second string on movies and shows. I've heard other people say Chris Kattan was a jerk to people, so Morgan might not be too far from the truth. Morgan also says that Will Ferrell treated him well. I don't think Ferrell has that in him to treat people like shit.

~I'm still waiting for either a Good Burger II or a Good Burger remake.

2 comments:

MC said...

I was at Huffington yesterday and apparently Chris Kattan and Norm MacDonald had a hate/hate relationship on SNL.

Semaj said...

You're completely correct, I forgot who I heard that story from. There are a few MacDonald interviews where he openly disses Kattan for pretty much the same thing Tracy mentioned.

I think there is a Howard Stern interview with that stuff in it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47