Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Thoughts (The Return)

Random Thoughts (The Return)

~I haven't gotten around to one of these in a while. Here we go.

~I've had a massive headache all day.

~In South Korea, Bryan Singer stated that he wants to do an X-Men 4 for 20th Fox. I'm not even sure how Fox hasn't jumped at another chance at a real X-Men sequel. While X3 wasn't the best story, it made money, a lot of money. It doesn't make any sense to stop at three and only make spinoffs. I'm down for Bryan Singer making a new X movie. He was the best director in the X franchise.

~Another Hot Chick involved in bleacher confrontation. What is wrong with this chick? BTW, someone is getting sued.

~Megan Fox's character in Transformers 3 to be killed off? Man, I hope so. Fox may be a fox, but she's really overstaying her welcome. There are more than enough hot women out there that are better actresses than Fox.

~Here's a brilliant review of Silent Hill Dying Inside 3-4: What a great spoof. I'm not sure what the hell the comic book creators were thinking with this Silent Hill book.

~I was riding my bike through Portland in Louisville and I noticed some turned over outhouses. That means someone was inside these outhouses when they were turned over. I'm not exactly why people think overturning large plastic boxes full of crap funny. I held my nose every time I passed it.

~I watched the movie Black Dog with Patrick Swayze recently. I can't say I was all that impressed with it. There were a few good truck chases, but the whole police subplot is completely wasted. Why get Charles S. Dutton and Stephen Tobolowsky in your movie if you're not going to use them? It is a corny redneck action movie, but it has a few good bits. Grade C-

~The Simpsons crew recalls their strange experiences with Michael Jackson. I love that the policy was “Don't stare at his nose.” And, MJ didn't even sing in that episode! The man was a legend, but damn he had some strange habits.

~Curb Your Enthusiasm: I've been really enjoying the show this season. I hate Seinfeld, but I'm liking the overall season storyline. Cheryl Hines looks amazing. I can't get Michael Richards' racist tirade out of my mind when I see him on screen.

2 comments:

Yvonne Tran said...

Love the intro to that Silent Hill video :D

Semaj said...

I can't believe how much they got the vibe of SH in that opening.

Good stuff

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47