Saturday, October 31, 2009

For Orchestra Lady Gaga “Poker Face”

For Orchestra Lady Gaga “Poker Face”

I already posted this on my facebook, but I figured I post it here. Given my ten years in music and playing instruments, I’m almost certain a real orchestra plays this cover of “poker face”. (not 100% sure) There may be some computer editing here and there but the instrumentation is real.

I have to say this version is better than the actual version.

Then someone came along remixed the real version with the orchestra in what they call “Orchestra Remix”. That means they mixed Lady Gaga’s voice with the orchestra.

I have to say this guy did a really good job matching the two together.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I didn't know that you are a musician. What do you play?

Semaj said...

I was a musician, haven't played much but still play the piano by ear.

I played baritone and tuba in my younger days.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47