Friday, October 30, 2009

Strange Fantastic Four music (The Human Torch rap)

Strange Fantastic Four music

From 1994, Marvel produced a combo of two comic book series to the small screen. They formed a cartoon block named The Marvel Action Hour. One was the Iron Man cartoon and the other was Fantastic Four.

The most memorable thing about the FF series was the goofy theme song from the first season. The other thing was that they had cornball Brian Austin Green play Human Torch/Johnny Storm in the first season. (Quinton Flynn replaced him in the second season. Remember, he played Raiden in the MGS games.)

Fantastic Four intro

By far the worst thing ever created on the show was the Human Torch Song. (He actually raps!)

Who knew the Human Torch could “throw down” like that? I think I just lost a few years off my life. Brian Austin Green did the voice of the Human Torch, and it looks like he's the blame for this lame-ass rap song. BAG released a few 'rap' albums back when he was still popular. I can see him forcing them to let him write a song for an episode.

This has to be BAG's most embarrassing moment ever, that and his girlfriend Megan Fox dissing him on the red carpet. Stan Lee, you really should have stopped him. The Human Torch doesn't rap.

Here are a few things I noticed in the video

-Why didn't The Human Torch's tuxedo burn away?

-The animation is bad.

-His girlfriend is ugly.

-Some of those dance moves are not humanly possible.

If you think that's strange listen to The Thing spit some game.

While this song isn't nearly as bad as The Human Torch Song, it still sucks.

2 comments:

Snes Bro said...

Hi, do you know where I could find an instrumental of this legendary rap? The lyrics are garbage but the beat is really good from what I can hear and I was wondering if I could have any leads to discovering an instrumental. Any response would be great!

Semaj said...

I would ask the VO actor. He was a rapper and probably has the track saved. Ask Brian Austin Green directly via twitter. I need to look up some of his rap songs tho

It is a sweet beat too.

Flame on!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47