Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bakery shop: Stupid driver drives right through the shop!

Bakery shop: Stupid driver drives right through the shop!

I guess this woman really wanted her doughnuts, so she decided to make her own drive-thru. I like that the woman continues to step on the gas after the crash. It is also lucky that no one was standing there waiting for their cake.

At least no one was hurt. Because waiting for doughnuts can be dangerous. Like what happened to this guy.

Tough break there, buddy. (Crap, I didn't mean it that way.) I feel bad for him.

So, what I am trying to say is "Don't go to the bakery!"

4 comments:

Mayren said...

i live really closeto that and had no clue. Movses closed down and now a 95Cent shop is in it's place.
I'll go and get pictures this weekend and post for you. :)

Semaj said...

Thanks, I'm looking forward to them. I have to wonder if the shop closed because of the car wreck.

Mayren said...

i was wrong.. the Movses is still there and looks great. The 95Cent store is further up the street about 2 blocks. My bad.

Semaj said...

Thats good to hear. I hoped it was put out of business because of that crash

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47