Sunday, October 25, 2009

What Boys Want

What Boys Want (WTF)

(First Source)

((Now we also know what she wants in her film roles: a girl who can magically read the thoughts of guys. That's the premise of "What Boys Want," the New Line project to which Gomez is now attached to star, according to a report in Variety. She'll play a teen who is gifted with the nifty ability to hear what the opposite sex really thinks but never actually says. ))

It is kind of a remake to Mel Gibson' s What Women Want. The Gibson movie was very good because it did capture how women's minds worked. Shocker, women have a more complex set of thoughts and feelings. And, the movie caught that. For me, I'd spend the whole movie bedding as many women as I could, but I'm an asshole. But, I liked the first movie. It turned out to be a sweet little movie, and I hate using the word sweet.

Now, this What Men Want flips it around and a 17-year-old chick can read the minds of guys.

Sorry, girls, we're not that complex. Here are a few thoughts. SEX, SEX. Man, she is hot. I'd like to hit that. Look at that ass. Wow, she has an amazing set of boobs. Hmm, I wonder if my fly is down. SEX, SEX.

Yes, I let the cat out of the beg. I do think some women do try to bring their complexity over to their male partner in the relationship. This being a teen movie and that the lead is 17, we won't see any of that. (Thank Goodness) I have no idea if the original producers will see money from this movie.

This whole concept does remind me of Dave Chappelle's little bit on his show.

2 comments:

MC said...

I think the fact that she will be able to hear adults thinking too will probably lead to some skeezy stuff... like some of her teachers or the fathers of her friends checking out the younguns and such.

Semaj said...

Oh, yeah there are so many strange and nasty ways this could go under the hands of some crazy writers. I guess there might be chance some of this will sneak through because it is New Line producing this.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47