Sunday, February 24, 2008

Witless Protection

Witless Protection

This movie came out of nowhere. I knew nothing about it until I saw an ad on TV. And my first thought was this, “Larry made another movie?”

Someone needs to stop Larry the Cable Guy. Of course, his new movie has 00% on rotten tomatoes. Way to go, Larry! Anyway, the real reason to really hate this movie is that Jenny McCarthy is in the movie. Yeah, ‘Dirty Love’ McCarthy. She is one of the worst actress/comedians I’ve ever witnesses (witless).

Yet, I also have to ask this: Why is Yaphet Kotto is the damn film? Did he really need the cash? This guy was in ‘Alien’ and ‘Homicide: Life on the Streets’.

You can check out the trailer too.

So how much did Witless make? $2,190,000. It didn’t even break into the top ten.

Congratulations, Larry. Not even your fan base went to see this movie.

Please, let's stop these two from making anymore movies.

2 comments:

MC said...

I hate that dude.

Why say more when 4 words will do.

Semaj said...

I've been seeing him on everything now a days. He even made an appearance on ESPN!

Im with you I can't stand the guy. I just hope the "Nottie" like box office bomb will keep him from doing another movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47