Friday, February 29, 2008

A few trailers

New Iron Man trailer

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/02/new-iron-man-trailer-holy

This trailer is even better than the first one. Holy crap, that was good. Okay, you have me.

The Love Guru trailer

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/02/love-guru-trailer

As the TMB guy stated, you will notice that Jessica Alba is in the trailer very little. It does feel like the marketing guys are trying to push the Austin Powers angle instead, and avoiding the bad press Alba brings. Hey, I’m sure Alba will suck in it, but I did laugh at a few parts in the trailer. Just don’t make another one of these and we’ll be okay.

Step Brothers

http://www.filmjunk.com/2008/02/28/step-brothers-trailer-starring-will-ferrell-and-john-c-reilly/

I like this trailers a lot. While I don’t like some of Will Ferrell’s movies, I think this one looks funny as hell.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

wow. step brothers and love guru look really really bad.

Semaj said...

I think Step brothers has a chance of being good,

but I do see a lot of problems with The Love Guru. Some reason it feels like "holy man" (Murphy)

Plus Alba doesnt help matters.

Btw, we may be looking at another Austin Powers movie coming up.

PJ said...

I saw the Iron Man trailer at the cinema recently, and it looks amazing. I'm sure that I saw a different trailer a while back, which didn't hook me like this one did.

The Love Guru looks awful, though I love watching that mini-me guy.

The Step-Brothers looks okay. I wouldn't go to the cinema to see it, but if I caught it on TV one night I would probably sit through it.

Semaj said...

yeah, there are two different trailers out there in the Iron Man. This one seems to be a bit better and shows us some acting involved.

With semi-pro being a bomb, we may see Step brothers getting a re-shoot.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47