Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Diablo Cody Naked…barely (Not safe at work)

Diablo Cody Naked…barely

On Film School Rejects, I saw a post about some photos of Diablo Cody being released on the Web.
And given my own connections to a certain female nude scandal, I figured I’d post the link to the site that has them up.

The photos themselves are not even close to being graphic like certain other photos involving a now famous cheerleader.

You can check them out here.

And, I’ve grown to like Diablo Cody more lately. And, I think there’s a cute face covered in all that dark makeup. Some of the photos are better than other ones. They’re uncensored when you click on them.

I think she’s has some talent that doesn’t involve sliding down a pole or taking one dollar bills from lonely male strangers in a densely smoked-up strip club. She knows how to write, and we’ll see if her second movie will live up to the hype. Until then, we can enjoy seeing her naked in these pictures.

Now, how did these pictures see the light of day?

Note: watch the different phases she goes through in each picture.

4 comments:

MC said...

She's posted naked pictures of her self on her own blog before... so it isn't really shocking that there are other nude photos of her out there.

Semaj said...

Yeah, it isn't the big scandal. Then again, she used to take her clothes off for a career, which makes what she did in the photos just practice I guess.

MC said...

And now she has admitted to leaking the photos.

"B*****s are lucky I don’t get naked now. I’m built for comfort these days. However, tempt me long enough and I just might drop ‘em…,""

Semaj said...

lol, now that's just great!

Her stock just went up a few points!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47