Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Justice League: The New Frontier (early review)

A review of the new animated Justice League movie is up

http://www.wfdvdreport.com/index.php?action=fullnews&id=350

I’ll give this movie a chance, because I enjoyed the Superman Doomsday animated film so much. The film is going for a completely different look all together. (1950s)

Now, if they really wanted to mix it up and be bold. Have the Justice League unlimited crossover with the Justice League: The New Frontier universe.

(Release date on DVD/Blue Ray February 26th, 2008)

Here’s the trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cnkKnvomyjU

3 comments:

Mayren said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SEMAJ!!!

Anonymous said...

as extremely happy with the Iron Man and Dr. Strange movies, this might be a good watch after my exams.

btw, the new openID thing is so much better i can sue my WP link, not have to resort to urls and prolly on private blogs where anonymous comments arent allowed

Semaj said...

Mayren: Why thank you, Mayren. BTW, we had to sort over 1 million boxes yesterday at UPS for this holiday. It was crazy

Blayde: I came this close to renting the Iron Man cartoon movie. I needed to finish Freaks and Geeks (almost done with that)

I just noticed the Open ID thing, pretty nice of Blogger to do that.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47