Thursday, February 14, 2008

Smoke

I’ve loved watching this season of Lost so far, but something been bothering me for a while.

Where the hell is the damn Smoke Monster? We did get a mention this season. And, I did enjoy that Locke asked Ben about the Smoke Monster.

I want to see people running away from streams of black smoke, music pumping.

You know, I’d love to see the Smoke Monster show up on other TV shows.

How would Jay Leno interview the Smoke Monster? Would it take the shape of Johnny Carson?

Up in smoke...

3 comments:

StrikeFamilyBoom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StrikeFamilyBoom said...

i was wondering about the smoke monster.. i watched the new show that aired tonight 2-14-08 its all about getting off the island.. i want the smoke monster to pimp smack the helicopter down!!

semaj- this is jorell.. check out my new blog!! its called i will eat you alive then spit you out! later

http://iwilleatyoualivethenspityououtsucka.blogspot.com/

Semaj said...

I love the smoke monster.

I'll update the links for your new blog.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47