Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random Bits

I guess these two come from the dress school Steven Seagal.

Random Bits

~I watched about 10 minutes of Snakes on a Plane. I really can't say I could sit through the entire movie. Sure, it was intentionally bad, but the movie was really bad. The CGI snakes were the worst.

~Remember when the actual writer of Yesterday's Enterprise actually left a comment on my blog? It looks like Eric Stillwell has written a book on the “Making of Yesterday's Enterprise”. It was certainly one of those stories that probably would have never been told on the old show. I still get a kick out the guy leaving a comment on my review. I'll pick up the book sometime.

~I need to download that “I'm f'ing Matt Damon”. Now, it appears Kimmel is f'ing Ben Affleck! How did he get all these actors to join in on the joke? Look for the “we are the world” joke.

~Ever since getting over the Flu/cold, I haven't been myself lately. I simply don't have the drive to do anything any more. I wish I knew how to get it back.

~Jumper seems to be doing good overseas. And National Treasure has made about 213 million in overall sales. I'm guessing we'll be seeing sequels for both of these movies.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47