Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dear Xenu, I want my Saavik back Part I

Xenu, I want my Saavik back Part I

Because of MC’s Masterful post on Scientology, I thought about something, no someone, Xenu has taken away from me. It is Kirstie Alley.

Back in 1982, this young actress found her very first role Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. She played Lt. Saavik a young and up and coming officer. She was hot with some of the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen. She brought sexy back…to Vulcan. I found myself, a young man, attracted to this stunning woman with pointy ears. While I was a little disappointed that she turned down reprising her role in Star Trek III, I still liked her as an actress.

Much later in her career, she did something most actresses couldn’t do, she was able to integrate herself into a hit show and make it a better show in the process. "Cheers" became a bigger hit with Alley in the cast. The chemistry ended up being a better fit between Ted Danson and Alley. She was an amazing actress.

However, things would change in her personally and her body…

4 comments:

MC said...

Scientology took Chef away from South Park and occasionally rears its head in the back of my mind with the Simpsons too. And That 70's Show because it has two Scientologists.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I'm still pissed about how that whole South Park thing went down. I truly want to know what really happened behind the scenes.

I heard that woman from the Simpsons is giving the church a lot of money.

Which two from the 70s show?

MC said...

Danny Masterson and Laura Prepon who is living with his real life brother Chris from Malcolm in the Middle.

And Nancy Cartwright gave them more money this year than Tom Cruise, John Travolta/Kelly Preston and Kirstie Alley combined.

Semaj said...

I just read about Nancy C. That is beyond nuts. I heard that smaller people giving away all their life savings to the church as well.

You're right about these folks loosing their minds. How about giving money to shelters or organizations that matter.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47