Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~For some reason my CD/MP3 player stopped working. I guess it could have been the big storm that caused it to stop working. Anyway, I ended up getting a Philips digital audio player (2 GB). Man, I am loving this little bad boy. My only problem with it is that some mp3 don't have titles and the player won't recognize them, so I have to add a name to them. A lot of the CBS podcast are like that.

~Danny Bonaduce is a life coach? Are these cartoons suppose to be funny?

~Remember that big storm that killed over 50 people? Yours truly got trapped in my car for 30 minutes waiting for the storm to pass...in the UPS parking lot. The car shook as the rain came down sideways. I called my work office only to discover that the entire area was in storm shelters. When all this was happening, I thought to myself, “Great, I'm going to end up dying in a freaking parking lot. My work's parking lot.”

~I agree that the David Shuster comment was bad, but was it enough to warrant an apology? Hasn't FOX News said far worst comments? I think he was trying to be hip by using 'pimped', but came across looking like Don Imus. Did MSNBC need to suspend him? I guess the problem is the fact it is the daughter of the Senator Clinton. Yeah, Shuster is a douche bag and someone needs to remove the stick from his ass. He just seems like such a bore. I have a question for Shuster; why is this even an issue that Hilliary Clinton's daughter is working for her team? It just seems unimportant.

~James the Nintendo Nerd reviews the new Rambo: I'm still waiting for the DVD. I heard the 1st half is boring.

~Day Time advertising is bad. How many power and cream ads can a cable channel shove into a break?

~I went on a winter walk around Louisville this Saturday, while it was warm. Man, I really miss doing this every weekend. There's something about walking alone for hours throughout half the city. I hope the weather gets warm again, because it is a way to free your mind.

2 comments:

Blayde said...

'grats on the new player, i can;t wait for my zune to come...

Semaj said...

Thanks,

looking forward to hearing about the Zune.

I like the interface of my player, but the buttons are sometimes too sensitive

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47