Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~Mentally, I am feeling much better. The only thing I’m stressing about is that I’ve run out of ideas for story pitches in my news writing class. I’m dry out of story ideas.

~I have an extreme hatred for Jenny McCarthy. I still don't understand why she has a career after Dirty Love, and I probably will never understand it. Here's what I want you to do though, see if you can watch this “Dirty Love” clip all the way through. If think that was bad, try this clip of her acting high as a plane. Or how about this one where she farts into her phone to her mom! That's some great acting there isn't it?

~Here's an alternate segment of score that was unused in the Mulan movie. Music by Jerry Goldsmith. Here's what was used in the movie. Which version do you prefer?

~ Cracked does it again with 7 viral videos that are actually fake: I really like the one about the woman crashing through a window. I can't believe someone from Fox wanted the video to be real! The other one worth mentioning is the Leeroy Jenkins thing. I like that the real Leeroy still maintained it was real in a live interview. (Btw, the chick that interviews him is cute)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47