Friday, February 08, 2008

I-clicker

Gentlemen, behold the I-clicker.

The school is forcing people to start buying this little toy. It cost nearly 40 bucks. But what does it do? It clicks. It’s like a remote control. You use it to take role and on quizzes. You just do it on a large screen instead of a bubble sheet. Plus, once you send in your ID number whatever answer you have goes into your grades.


I'd like to see this bad boy do things like open locked doors and collect energy on a Navel Ship...

4 comments:

Ammaro said...

wtf? theyre making you buy that?

i mean, i understand the whole education revolution thing and its a neat idea, but shouldnt it be the role of the school to provide these?

Semaj said...

yeah, a lot of the tech classes are using them now. I don't think the whole campus has them yet, but they'll have to get them if the class requires it.

Yeah, the schools not paying for them you have to pay out of the pocket.

Blayde said...

Wow, the epitome of laziness, from a pencil to a clicker :rolleyes:

Semaj said...

Lol, yeah it is a bit silly. I'm old fashion and like my bubble in pencil sheet. However, I have had even one of those in a year now. As the class level goes up the more I'm taking online test now.

Now these i-clicker tests are coming up
It's crazy

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47