Friday, February 01, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~Make sure to head over to MC's site for an compelling take on Scientology: This guy pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject. I wish I had time to write up more on the subject, but I can't at the moment. I’ll just say this: Scientology is far more dangerous than people think.

~Do you think Gary Coleman knew in the past that he’d end up becoming a security guard and a washed up actor in the future. I mean he thought of himself as the best thing since sliced shit on Diff'rent Strokes. He was such a jerk on that show that Dixie Carter left the show.

~Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas was on HBO today. What was Gilbert Gottfried thinking after he finished this movie? “First I went from being that damn bird Iago on Aladdin, to a talking smoke detector, to this mess.”

~The Angry Nintendo Nerd has released a video about the confusing chronological order of the Zelda series. Trust me, I’ve tried to make sense of the order, and I can get the correct order from hardcore fans of the series. At least the Final Fantasy series reboots every time.

5 comments:

MC said...

Wow... Mary Carey's tits ARE as big as his head.

Semaj said...

Yeah, they are.

I heard mary on Adam Corrolla shows and she seemed like a good person, if with a f'd up past

Semaj said...

Yeah, they are.

I heard mary on Adam Corrolla shows and she seemed like a good person, if with a f'd up past

MC said...

Well, her parents had some mental problems/deficiencies as well.

Semaj said...

that's true too. I Adam had both her father and mother on the phone lines. Her was still recovering from just off a building I believe.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47