Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random Videos

Random Videos

Hit and Kind of run away: I love how the motorcycle explodes into pieces and the two riders are flipped off the bike, yet one runs away quickly. But, the other one limps away.

Bicycle Drifting: Okay, I thought it was neat, but people don't make this into a movie series.

Perez Hilton has some interesting hair: Why is he getting his own TV show? Elizabeth is pretty bitchy in this clip and she was ready to attack. Whoopi seems to have a somewhat level head. I'm glad someone mentioned his notion of outing people. Why does he feel the need to do that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your motorcycle drifting video makes me very nervous. I wish I had the guts to do it but I just don't think I could handle the £500 excess on my motorcylce insurance should it go wrong

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47