Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~After seeing the trailer, This I Am Legend could be a very good movie. Here's hoping he Will Smith doesn't do a Wild Wild West music video to it.

~Here's a very good Lord of the Rings Spoof. This guy is funny as hell.

~I seem to be a crazy people magnet. I was walking along the Louisville River Walk front, when I encountered a very strange guy on a bike. He was a scruffy looking dude with a very nice mountain bike. He asked me for some money and I quickly gave him all the pocket change I had. He then proceeded to tell me his entire life story as I walked. “I'm drunk as hell, and I don't have a house, so I'm living on the street. But, God blessed me with this bike here. I lost like 100 pounds at the moment. BTW, sir, God bless you.”

Thanks for giving me an unwanted insight into your life...for only 78 cents.

~While I don't drink alcohol, I find it amusing that people will pour out their soul when they've had a few drinks.

~I used to be in band in college, high school, and middle school. Generally speaking, most flute players are females and there were never any male flute players. It would seem the male flute players from the 60s and 70s have fallen out of style. However, this new guy is very good, here playing Inspector Gadget. Yo, check out his other work.

~Look, I'm not the world's neatest person, and I've been seen to have a dirty interior to my car, but these guys here are beyond even me. They have so much junk inside that the deeper you dig, the older the bottom layer is. Sort of like Dinosaur digging. I'm sure there is a thin layer of oil at the very bottom.

~The Michael Walt Story: It's like a curse. In this curse, if you say Walt a million times, you will get written out of the show. There's some great editing here.

~At work, I now know a girl that's started working at Blockbusters. I now feel obligated to complain to her about every little detail and problem I have with the company.

~This girl's cute and you has singing skills too. I want to marry her “Right Now!” What goes around comes back around, and I involves you marrying me.

~Before Kate ended up on the Island, she tried 'Live Links' for dating.

~Anyone remember the really shitty show called Space Rangers? Not to be confused with the Power rangers. Check out the intro.

~I guess Paris Hilton was in jail a little bit too long, because it looks like she's open for business here. I guess that body part didn't get much sunlight. I wonder if this was where her 'rash' was...

5 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Well, you could always join a Jethro Tull tribute band with the flute skills.

(Who am I to tease, I can't even play an instrument!)

SamuraiFrog said...

AND I love Tull!

Semaj said...

lol, that's right. I should make a band comprised of a Tuba (me) and five flutes. We can play Tull songs

MC said...

Holy crap... man, how do people even drive around in those cars? I mean, wow... that is bad.

Semaj said...

lol, I'm guessing no sharp turns or they'll get crushed by their own trash

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47