Friday, July 06, 2007

Purple Fly

I loved the 80s cartoons, especially after realizing that Papa Smurf was a Marxist bastard. Just joking, but there are people that believe it.

The Purple Fly (The Purple Smurfs)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQUx6YUL8uU&v3

Comment: I can’t believe I still remember this episode. A purple bug stings one of the Smurfs and it turns him into a purple Smurf. This purple Smurf transmits the purple disease by biting other Smurfs on their tails. I guess this is a form of the Smurfs having AIDS or being a Zombie.

Originally, the Smurfs would turn black after being bitten, but it was changed to purple.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

GNAP!

Semaj said...

Yeah, I didnt know how to spell. I'm going to start using that in real life. randomly yelling it out.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47