Friday, July 20, 2007

Laces out

Shoelaces suck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBBwKWSxoMI

Comment: I was walking into school today, and I noticed my left shoe felt loose. I looked down and noticed my show came untied. I had to break my stride and tie my damn laces. I have to agree with the Nintendo Nerd, because shoelaces are a pain in the ass. Like the video said, I too had some Velcro shoes when I was a child. Hell, I’d wear them today if I had a chance, because I don’t care what people say.

I’d take it a step further; let’s bring back the Buckled Shoes from the Quaker days. I’d certainly sport some of those shoes right now. I’d even go for a Quaker outfit right about now. Strangely enough, this is a man's buckled shoe

__________________________________________________

We can surf the internet on our phones, but we still don't have these. I'm waiting on the I-Shoe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laces ftl, 'cept on some courtside shoes, for those the laces are my friend.

For regular use, i rely on Pumas, with those soft soles, and VERY flexible, comforting to walk and drive in. And they have the overlap velcro, ie two levels of tightness. best $50 i ever spent

Semaj said...

Pumas, I'll look into those. The current dress/ boots I wear are always coming untied.

Anything that 50 is always good in my book.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47