Thursday, July 05, 2007

Forming Transformers

http://techchickblog.com/2007/07/04/transformers-againno-spoiler/

Yeah, I saw Transformers and I F’ing loved it. It is a mindless big action movie with hundreds of great shots thrown in. I’ll have my review in a few days, but the Tech Chick has a review up that I totally agree with. (BTW, I did HATE the Xbox plug in the movie, bad move, Bay.)

I also like how she noted that she’d never seen so many single guys in the crowd. I’m usually one of those guys. I almost always go to the movies by myself.

There are probably two reasons for this single guy infestation…

  1. Their girlfriends refused to go to the theater and watch a Big Robot movie. (Listen honey, if you go with me to see Transformers, I’ll make sure to go to the new My Little Pony CGI remake when it comes out.)
  2. Fanboys have an anti-female funk to them that repels even the loosest woman away.

Anyway, look for my review in a few. (I’m going to have to finish up the Return of the Jedi.)

Side note: I like hot women and I like cake. See what happens when you combine the two over at Becca’s blog.

http://nosmokingintheskullcave.blogspot.com/2007/07/happy-birthday-america.html

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47