Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) poster. Oh, no...

Head over to The Movie Blog and check out the stupid poster to Alvin and the Chipmunks. So, Alvin and the gang are rappers now?

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/07/alvin_and_the_chipmunks_movie_poster.html

Comment: I mean what in the hell were they thinking? So, now we’re getting a Garfield like update on the chipmunks and it looks bad, very bad. What is My Name is Earl (Jason Lee) doing this movie? And, Rappers? Come on people. I guess it could have been worst, like Emo Chipmunks or something. This is going to be one of the worst movies ever created.

Now, all will be forgiven if they do this exact intro in the new movie, but with CGI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkmnlmtNLo

Now, I’d be really pissed if they did a Ducktales version like this, but due to the major shake up at Disney, I don’t think that’s going to happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked my self the MNIE question, maybe they think he's got that goofy funny, but i don't think so.

Chipmunks in hoodies? Gah, they are kids, that's why they had baggy clothes, stop redefining my life!

Semaj said...

I bet some people in the marketing department were thinking it was the best poster ever made, but I bet they've noticed the Negative reaction to it.

You're right, why can't they just go with the old school stuff

Becca said...

Yeah it's a truely awful poster isn't it. Can anyone say Poochie?

Semaj said...

It will probably end up being One of the worst posters of the year. Why the rapper outfits.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47