Sunday, July 22, 2007

Semaj You!

Way back in my early days of blogging, I did a search on my screen name on the Urban Dictionary site, and I had a pretty bad entry. Basically, someone connected gay with Semaj and they even gave an example. To say the least, I wasn’t happy about that entry. (For the record, I’m not gay. And, that entry wasn’t about me…I hope)

A few years later, someone has changed the entry again. I don’t think it is for the better either.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Semaj

((Semaj:

Australian urban slang substitute for "fuck". Used as a profanity when fuck has been hackneyed or is simply too cliche.))

You know what, this is worst. You have to wonder who made this entry up. Perhaps, the friends of that Cheerleader or that murderer in Jail that I know wrote it. Hmm…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes no sense, at all. some fool came up with it, like most of the applied stuff in urbandict, all the good stuff has a decent number of replies to back it up

Anonymous said...

Well if it makes you feel better, I've never heard anyone say it out loud in my life :)

Mayren said...

they're just jealous of all the crazy mad blog hits you get.
They don't matter.
We love you!

MC said...

Or, you know, there could be another Semaj out there that also pisses people off, and you are just taking collateral damage from it.

Semaj said...

Blayde: I think you’re right; generally there is more than one entry in the definition. It’s probably someone goofing around with someone named Semaj/James. And it term and example doesn’t make any sense. I was temped to go in and put my own.

Yvonne: You what was funny, I was going to try in touch with you to see if ‘Semaj’ actually meant something in Australia. I was getting a little worried that every time someone saw that name they’d think “f’ed”. Thanks for giving me some piece of mind.

If I ever get a chance to get down to your neck of the woods, I’ll be careful which name I use and where I use it.

Mayren: lol, why thank you. You should have read what they said about me in the old entry two years ago, it was really bad.

MC: I think that might actually be right. There are some other Semajs floating around the Internet Tubes. And, they very well might have that negative vibe and buzz floating around them. However, I’ve certainly made some enemies of late.

Hey, I’m still waiting for that Star Wars nerd that threatened me on your blog to bring along his SW buddies. Man, he was a dick. Lol.

Anonymous said...

it must have been either a cheerleader friend or the chinese ban people who put that entry in there.

paul

Semaj said...

You know, Paul, it probably was the Chinese Internet police working with the cheerleader folks and that Star Wars guy.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47