Wednesday, July 25, 2007

FF7 Summons

Final Fantasy 7 Summons Part 2 video

FF7 Summons Part 1

When FF7 came on to the game scene, I was blown away by the amazing Summoning sequences. BTW, Listen to the bad Midi reproduction from the PC version in this clip.

Note: I know about the Choco/Mog one, but I would randomly get the Fat Chocobo summons too. Anyone remember this?

My favorites

Hades: This one was just cool.

Bahamut Zero: I love how this one goes into deep space and Zero appears in orbit around the planet and rains down a laser beam on the bad guys.

Typhoon: I have never seen this summons ever, and I've played FF7 for ages. How do you get this guy? I like this guy's attack.

Knights of the Round Table: Total kick ass-ness

Odin: Probably one of my favorites period. He just has a kick ass intro with the moon in the background. You have to see Odin in part one. (What's up with all the moon shots in FF7?)

Note: I had forgotten how big Tifa's boobs were. Forget Tomb Raider.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

Don't forget Shiva!
I love FF7 and occasionally still play it.

Semaj said...

I forgot to mention shiva. I think she's even cooler (Pun intended) in FF8.

I need to find another copy, because the one I have is damaged. Or at least have Square release an update.

Anonymous said...

that was my first time actually seeing knights of the round, i never had the patience to breed a gold chocobo or a game shark to see it in action. i'd hold out to see if they ever re-release ff7, i'm sure squenix wouldn't rule that out.

paul

Semaj said...

It took me forever to breed that gold chocobo. But it was well worth it. I loved watching that summons.

I'm hoping they release a remake something soon. I'd certainly pick it up

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47